Strategies and methods
In order to achieve its objectives, Centre des Hommes expects to :
- Maximise its funding and income by crowdfunding campaigns, project bids, grant aid, product sales etc..
- Involve young people economically, especially expectant young girls.
- Raise awareness in the population of the concepts of resilience and regeneration.
- Inform, educate and train the population, including by publishing a newsletter.
- Organise volunteer programs such as short or long-stay humanitarian missions, internships, volunteering experience, bringing skills and competencies to help the local people’s needs.
- Organise music festivals that showcase local talent and display locally-made instruments.
- Organise and take part in seminars, workshops, seminars, conferences, round tables, sporting and cultural events.
- Collaborate with NGOs, groups, communities, associations and institutions, both national and international, that share similar aims.
- Develop and execute projects that benefit local people, particularly the young and girls.
- Create leisure centres and a computer training center in local villages.
- Create a training center where sustainable development can be demonstrated, and for agricultural production and the fabrication of traditional art objects. It can be a cultural center with an exhibition gallery and a base for cultural exchanges.
- Build schools in rural areas for villages without a school.
- Reforest and fight against environmental pollution.
- Organise eco-tourism and discovery trips nationally and internationally.