Strategies/Means of realisations
In order to achieve its objectives, Centre Des Hommes expects:
- To work for the maximisation of its funding/income resource (Crowdfunding campaigns, participate in calls for projects, funds or grants opportunity etc.).
- To work for the economic insertion and integration of young people (especially young girls with early pregnancies).
- To work for raising the population awareness of resilience and for embracing the principle of regeneration to make a difference.
- To Inform, educate and train the population (Create a newsletter).
- To Organise volunteering programs, short or long-stay humanitarian mission, internships, volunteering experience with volunteers wishing to bring their skills, competencies to help and to support the needy population.
- To Organise music festivals.
- To Participate or organise seminars, workshops, seminars, conferences, round tables, sporting and cultural events.
- To Collaborate with NGOs, groups, communities, associations and institutions, both national and international that have or share similar center of interest with us.
- To Develop and execute projects in favour of the populations, for young people and especially girls.
- To Create leisure centres or places and a computer training center in local villages.
- To Create a training center that includes, a place of demonstration of sustainable development goals, a place for agricultural production a place of traditional art objects fabrication with an exhibition gallery, a cultural center and organise outings for cultural exchanges.
- To Create and build schools in rural areas for villages that do not have a school.
- To Do reforestation and fight against environmental pollution.
- To Do eco-tourism and organise discovery trips both nationally and internationally.