Centre des Hommes Tourism In fact, it is a brief escape from the coldness to the warmness. Then, the tourists or the visitors come to discover the splendid beauties that the country has. To sum up, Togo has enormous cultural and tourist wealth. For example, we can mention the panoramic and mosaic landscapes.
In addition, the mountain chains with vegetation, the tropical forest and the savanna. Moreover, we can also note the sublime coastal holiday resort with a beach. Without forgetting, the hotels of high standing, the exotic kitchen, local dance and song and the Togolese language.
To continue, we can also mention the waterfalls in the plateau region, a region as beautiful as any other. In fact, in this region all the seasons of the year always look green and beautiful. In addition, we can mention the markets in the south of Togo. Moreover, the national park of animals, the beautiful fauna, in the center.
Centre des Hommes Tourism likewise, in the north the animal reserves in addition to the beautiful fauna. So, there are multiple tourist sites in different regions of the country. Above all, the most famous tourist site is the village Koutammakou, batammariba classified as UNESCO World Heritage in Kanté.
So Centre des Hommes Tourism has the honor to make discover the Togo with its wealth to the visitors.
And without forgetting the varied foods of Togo. Consequently, visitors will have the opportunity to taste the various dishes of Togo. And more, to experience crazy and magical ambiances with the Togolese in the villages on the coast in south, west and north. And more over, visitors will enjoy the sandy beaches and enjoy the waves of the sea, the Atlantic Ocean.
However, if you like escape, mountaineering, nature, breathing fresh air and pure this program of Centre des Hommes service is for you.
In conclusion, this trip will be a real pleasure for visitors.
Would you like to seize or grab the opportunity to visit Togo?
Who wants to take action?
So take the opportunity and buy the ticket, the only offer available to you. To do this, click on buy the offer package below the post. Fill in the ” contact form to visit Togo ” then pay to reserve your place.
When you buy the offer we will receive your name and we contact you!
The places are limited. Certainly, the maximum number of tourists responsible or visitors is 13.
Centre des Hommes Tourism price
Centre des Hommes Tourism places to visit
Visit from north to south
– Koutammakou, batammariba classified as UNESCO World Heritage
– The animal reserves of Sarakawa and Djamdé beautiful fauna and the national park of Fazao – Malfakassa
– Hike on the high mountains of Togo. Therefore you hike in Agou (New tree species). Then Kloto (botanical walk). Then Ikpa (Gorgeous waterfall with rainbow)
– Lake Togo
– The markets
In on word you will have the opportunity to visit the most beautiful places of Togo. Such as the lake Togo Agbedrafo, the village of koutammakou (Tambermand), Kara Djande or Sarakawa, Lomé the big market or craft village, Kpalime full of artists and the surrounding area with mountains, various waterfalls, various fruits and craft center.
You will also have the opportunity to eat the delicious local dishes of Togo. And if the occasion permits, you will immerse yourself in atmospheres where voodoo ceremonies are practiced. And then the dance, the songs, in short, the culture of Togo.
The extra features that we offer and those we don’t offer.
The price is including features that we offer:
– A presenter who is bilingual in French and English. So French is the official language of Togo.
– Breakfast and dinner every day during the stay. Include local dish + drink.
– The hotel has a clean standing and is located in nature.
– The Transport during your stay in the country. ( We take care of the transport and the driver who will take you to all the sites from north to south. )
– The visa can be obtain in your home. For this purpose Togo do it easier by making e-visa for its foreign visitors. For the entry in the country you will receive Centre des Hommes address for the visa purpose. Because you will need an address to apply for your visa.
– A letter of invitation for the reasons of the trip or to enter the country. Issue by Centre des Hommes management but it is optional for the visitor. Note that you will need address or place of residence in Togo which will allow you to fill in the visa application form correctly. No big deal! Do not worries we will help you in this process once you are ready for the Togo visit. Contact us.
The price does not include or features that we don’t offer :
- Travel insurance: Travel insurance is done by the person traveling.
- The visa fees
- The Covid 19 vaccination or test PCR negative (Only for 5 days)
- The Air ticket – The flight must booked by each one who will do this program of visiting and discover Togo. Note the arrival date in Lomé, which is 25th of February, in your diary.
- Pocket money
The road plan.
Arrival date the night of February 25th!
During the day of February 25th, Centre des Hommes team member will welcome you in Lomé.
In the early morning of February 26th, departure for the North in an air-conditioned bus. Therefore, it will be a long trip with more than 6 hours of driving but don’t worry. So you won’t get tired because we will take breaks on the road to relax. And you will have a pleasure of eyes to discover the landscape and vegetation all along the road to the north. Towards the night you sleep in a hotel in Kara.
February 27th, visit Koutammakou, a UNESCO World Heritage in Kanté. It to say, The Tamberma “tata” are remarkable from a conceptual and architectural point of view.
February 28th, visit Sarakawa the animal reserves OR visit Djandé the beautiful fauna.
And outgoing to see the city or region of Kara.
And February 29th we’re taking the road back to the south.
Mars 1st, the journey of discovery continues, going down to the plateau region. In short, you will sleeping in the plateau region mainly in Kpalimé.
Mars 2nd, early in the morning, hike on the highest mountain of Togo Agou discovering new species of trees. For this purpose, prepare yourself it’s a hard hike.
Mars 3rd, early in the morning, Walk on Mount Kloto with a botanical walk in nature in Kouma. And then hike on Mount Danyi visiting Ikpa, a magnificent waterfall with a rainbow. Prepare yourself it’s a hard hike.
Mars 4th, visit around Kpalimé market, craft center, bar etc.
Mars 5th, early in the morning back to the south, towards Togoville.
Mars 6th, visit Lake Togo and Togoville.
The day of Mars 7th, return to Lomé to visit the big market, craft village. Then the departure in the evening towards your home country.
You can decide at the end of the program if you would like to stay longer. In fact this can be negotiated with Centre des Hommes.
Certainly, your security will be provided by the gendarmerie or police throughout the country. In fact this is a guarantee of Centre des Hommes.